Re-streaming on Facebook Using the Livebox Client Portal
The sub-user created by the Livebox admin can access the Client Portal and re-stream the live videos running on the Livebox server channel to their desired destinations. The destination could be anywhere, like Facebook, Periscope, YouTube, Twitch, RTMP servers, and other streaming platforms. So, to start re-streaming the Livebox server channel content on Facebook, the sub-user have to log in the Client Portal with the credentials provided by the admin.
- Enter your username and password and then give Login.
- When your Client Portal opens, click Add Destination to select any social media platform to conduct the re-streaming.
- A dialog box with many destinations opens, under which select Facebook.
Note: If you want to start your streaming process instantly after adding your destination then enable the Automatically Turn On when adding push value option.
- After you click on the Facebook option, a dialog box opens and you can click Push live stream to Facebook.
- Once you select Push live stream to Facebook, a pop-up notification on the top left of your browser appears, in which you can give Always allow and click Done.
- Client Portal is now connected to your Facebook and it opens your Facebook login page. So, log in to your Facebook.
- Select where you want to post your live video and give Next.
- Once you click the Next button, a Connect your Live stream to the Live API Facebook page opens, you can minimize the window to see your Facebook destination being added in the push destination.
Note:If you haven’t enabled the Automatically Turn On when adding push value option, then Turn on the button on your destination when you really wanted to re-stream to your Facebook destination.
- Then go to Facebook, where it starts to fetch your Livebox contents for streaming.
- Your contents are now fetched, so you can give nice description and title to your stream and also decide the audience to share your live stream with.
- Then click Go Live which is located in the bottom right corner. You have done your Facebook re-stream successfully.
- You can check your re-stream on your Facebook timeline.
You have successfully re-streamed on Facebook from the Livebox Client Portal.