How to Live stream a 360-degree Source Using the Livebox Streaming server?
The Livebox streaming server supports the live streaming of the 360-degree camera and its source. So, to live stream a 360-degree source in Livebox you can’t do in the regular streaming way, as you have to enable a few settings in the player settings.
To Live stream a 360-degree source,
- Login Livebox.
- From the Livebox dashboard, go to Channel Settings.
- In Channel Settings, go to the Player Settings.
- In Player Settings, Turn On the Video360 setting.
- Then click the Save button beneath the player on the right side.
- Now make sure that you have connected your 360-degree camera to the encoder.
- Then stream the video source captured to the channel you have enabled the Video360 setting using the RTMP URL of the same channel.
- To preview your source go the Dashboard and click on the player and navigate to the other sides captured by your 360-degree camera.
Happy 360-degree Live Streaming!